Monday, November 24, 2008

Really awesome...

OK, I am not getting paid for this post. But I just have to say that I had a really awesome experience today at a place call, "Portrait Innovations." We had a great photographer who took tons of time with my family, which made my heart sing. I absolutely get anxiety when I think about going to an overcrowded, "cattle herder" photography studio around the holidays.... especially when I want a NICE picture of 6 people!

I felt like the girl taking care of us actually cared as much as I did about how good my pictures turned out. She understood the process of working so hard to get everyone looking nice at the same time and she valued the work I had put into the day, even though she doesn't have her own family yet. She actually HELPED me choose the best photos in order to stay in my price range. She was AWESOME!

Did I mention that I actually came home with all of my portrait packages and my Christmas cards? Yep... all ready for ya in 30 minutes or so. Gotta tell you.......the old-fashioned idea of kindness, caring, and work-ethic rate pretty high in my book. Blessings to Ellyse, the sweet photographer who made this Christmas season that much sweeter for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I might have to try that place!

Lisa said...

I still have a gift card to Penney's studio, so I guess it's cattle herding for us this year:)