Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ahh......A New Beginning

It has been way too long since I've had my own blog. Writing provides an outlet for me and it helps me shape my own thoughts and beliefs as I attempt to put them into words. I am really looking forward to sharing the churnings of my heart as I'm reading various books. It is not uncommon for me to have several books going at once, all of them influencing me in various ways. I am especially hoping that this blog will serve as an extension of a book club that I am part of (hint, hint girls). I invite all the ladies of our group (a.k.a. Her Heart for His Kingdom) to use this format as an extension of our discussions, available every day of the month. I will also likely post our "group happenings" somewhere on this blog...if I ever get it all figured out. So, here's to a new beginning and a broad horizon, lined with books as far as the eye can see.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! You know I'm excited about this as a way to stay conncected with my fellow princess-warriors! I'm off to read your next post. I'm behind!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for this new beginning and I'm super excited to be part of it!